How do I register as a member on the website?
Ordering premium products from Smoker Society is super simple. You must be 19+ and have a valid Canadian address.
Simply send us a high-resolution image, photo, or scan of you holding a valid primary Government issued ID parallel to your face that clearly displays your, face, full name, and date of birth with your membership application ( Please feel free to cover any info that is not required for application).
As soon as your ID has been verified and your account is confirmed, you will receive an email notification with your membership info, your account will be activated, and you can begin shopping!
How do I place an order?
- Be sure that you are logged in to your member account.
- Select products by clicking on the image or name of anything you’re interested in. (Use the search option if you aren’t sure)
- Add products to your cart by clicking on “ADD TO CART” on the product page. (You can increase/decrease the amount you’d like to purchase now or at checkout.)
- Once you have finished shopping, click on the shopping cart in the top right corner of the screen.
- If you are satisfied with your selections, click “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the cart page.
- In the checkout page, you will be asked to fill in your delivery and billing information, and be told how to pay. Once completed, click the “PLACE ORDER” button.
- After order is placed you will receive a confirmation that will let you know we’ve received it.
- Sit back, and we’ll send you an email with the tracking information within 48 business hours.
Note: If orders are placed after cut off time (12:00PM GMT) the order will be shipped out the next day or as soon as we can.
What If My Order Has Damaged, Defective, Or Missing Products?
We take your satisfaction very seriously and want you to have the best possible experience. If your package contains damaged or defective items or is missing something that you ordered, please contact us at your earliest convenience and we will make it right!
We ONLY offer store credit for damaged, defective or missing items as a way to say sorry for the inconvenience. (Please note that damaged or defective products will need to be returned to us before we can issue credit. We will require photo evidence as well.)